My client, a property development specialist working across the commuter belt of London, are currently looking for an Acquisitions Manager to join their successful team.
The head office is located in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who wish to welcome an acquisition manager specialised in land acquisition and with a strong understanding of the PRS and student sector.
Your duties will include:
Skills and experience required:
- MRICS qualified, 3 years minimum PQE
- Acquisition experience within a large organisation
- Existing network in the property market related to land sourcing
- Good understanding on Permitted Development
- High achiever with excellent communication and networking ability
- Highly impactful influencing skills
Salary £60-70K depending on experience
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832