A Multi-branch, upper end, independent is looking for a Lettings Co-ordinator with a minimum of a years’ experience to join the team based in Marylebone in order to assist with the administrative support for the Lettings department. They are looking for a pro-active and personable individual to carry out the following duties in the role:
• Arrange Tenant Right to Rent Checks.
• Draft contracts and arrange to be signed by both landlord and tenant.
• Request GSI, EPC and electrical tests from landlord.
• Book inventory and check-in.
• Collect remaining payment from tenant/s.
• Pass file to Lettings Manager for checking before tenants move in.
• Register deposit and send certificate to landlord and tenant.
• Draft renewal contracts once agreed by negotiator and update TDS.
• Book in checkouts and arrange deposit returns for Let Only Properties.
• Arrange change of tenant for all properties.
Benefits: £25-26,000 Basic Salary
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
For full details apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com or calling 02077175507 quoting reference number: 6979