Property Manager (SW London)
|Location||South West London|
My client, a successful and well known global company, are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team based at their SW London office.
As a Property Manager your main responsibility will be to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive a effective, customer focussed property management service during their tenancy.
Main duties include:
- Always ensuring landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress
- Effective handling of day to day property maintenance issues, planned maintenance, invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Handling insurance claims, process all invoices and utilities
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works where required
- Negotiation and distribution of deposits
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 18 Months stable Property Management experience
- Excellent team worker with a flexible approach to work
- ARLA license is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Achievement of the NFOPP Technical Award would be a benefit
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Salary: £27,000-£28,000 Basic + commission (OTE of up to £30,000)
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 0203 725 9832