Our client, a successful property group based in Brixton, are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Administrator / Coordinator to join their team.
As the Maintenance Coordinator you will have strong administration skills, be highly organised and able to manage your own work load effectively.
Alongside general administration duties you will be responsible for organising and managing the daily diaries of contractors, handling queries from tenants and organising caretakers where required.
Your main duties will include:
- Inspecting properties on a weekly basis
- Organising caretaker’s rota on a daily basis
- Efficiently managing contractors workloads
- Handling tenant queries
- General office administration tasks where required
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a coordinator role
- Proven administration skills
- Exposure to the property sector would be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional and confident communication skills
This role offers full training, with a relaxed working environment.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:50am-5pm.
Located within walking distance of Brixton Train Station.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.