|Job Title:||Acquisitions and Development Surveyor|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Morelle Pierson|
|Salary:||£40000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector:||Investment & Development|
Acquisitions and Development Surveyor - Hampstead - £50,000-£70,000
Long established property company, with a passion for design led investment and development, with focus on innovative and sustainable use of land and existing buildings, are looking for an experienced Acquisitions and Development Surveyor to join their multi-disciplinary team.
Their portfolio is bespoke and diverse; ranging across residential, commercial, mixed-use, re-generation, charity and co-living.
In this role, you will work closely with Directors on Residential and Commercial projects, with emphasis on sourcing new deals, creation of opportunities and design-led planning.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Development Surveyor, specialising in planning and the creative front-end of development.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, engaging with a range of consultants, agents, tenants, landlords and contractors. You will be driven to become a senior member of the investment & development team, feeding into the portfolio, providing guidance and value.
- Identifying and acquiring opportunities within new and existing assets
- Appraising development schemes
- Overseeing active development projects as well as assisting with the overall management of the existing portfolio
- Continual review of existing portfolio for opportunities to add value and quality
- Feed into the process of new site acquisition including development, financial and risk analysis to support feasibility proposals
- Provide technical and professional guidance to the property management team including ongoing asset management and appraisal, forecasting and reporting on development and refurbishment projects
Skills and Experience Required:
- Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) / Real Estate Bachelor's Degree
- Commercial awareness, strong technical knowledge and excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hungry to create opportunities
- Strong network with the ability to build lasting relationships
- IT competent: Microsoft Office, Project/scheduler. Adobe InDesign and AutoCAD would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving Licence essential
- Salary circa £50,000-£70,000 Depending on Experience
- Professional Membership Paid / CDP Sponsorship
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Strong Workplace Pension scheme
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832