North London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits and bonus
about 1 year ago
Acquisitions & Disposals Manager
Property acquisitions for Investment and property trading, both Residential & Commercial Real Estate.
My client, a property specialist investing in both long and short-term investment opportunities throughout Central London, are seeking an Acquisitions & Disposals Manager with a proven track record of originating and acquiring on and off-market opportunities and property trading.
You will be responsible for identifying and sourcing property opportunities on behalf of the company, with focus on Central London, as well as disposing properties within the portfolio.
You must be able to demonstrate Residential and Commercial property purchasing & trading experience and have a good understanding of valuation, development and investment appraisals.
Proven experience is essential - you will need to have a strong London Real Estate network and have previously worked for a property company / fund / estate in a similar capacity, seeking, acquiring and trading on behalf of the company.
Your duties will include:
- Origination of new acquisition opportunities
- Management of property pipeline and efficient filtering of new opportunities
- Actively reviewing the acquisition strategy and identification of key target locations
- Utilise agent network to source, analyse and develop opportunities
- Building and maintaining key industry relationships and origination channels
- Negotiating lease agreements where required
- Progressing new acquisitions through the legal process
- Lead and advise on the detailed due diligence and investment analysis on new acquisitions
- Successful and orderly handover of completed acquisitions
- Deliver successful disposal transactions for the group
- Manage multiple transactions simultaneously
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Real Estate Acquisitions & Disposals
- Residential and Commercial Property sector experience is essential
- Degree in Real Estate (RICS) or equivalent
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of development constraints and their likely financial effect on values
- IT literate and fully conversant with appraisal techniques and models
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of the Planning System, including local and national planning policies
- A proven track record of identifying, negotiating and securing assets
- Highly professional, with strong networking ability
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
Salary of circa £80,000 depending on experience + commission.
Overall OTE is uncapped.
Please note you will be required to provide an accurate deal sheet in support of your application.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832