West End, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Commission
over 2 years ago
My client, an independent development specialist, focusing on the commuter belt of London, are currently seeking an Acquisitions Manager to join their successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of future deals and projects, whilst growing with the companies realistic and ambitious business plans.
Proven land acquisition experience and a strong understanding of the PRS / student sector is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Oversee and manage the acquisition of development sites, from identification, due diligence, production of offer, preparation of funding, contract, completion, to achieving planning permission and taking corrective action if appropriate
- Cultivate productive relationships with estate agents, land agents, property developers and land owners to ensure you are at the forefront of development opportunities
- Work closely with architects, local Borough Councils and the professional team to assess and improve the development potential of the sites
- Proactively identify and pursue partnership opportunities and assess their suitability
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and finance teams to ensure projects are identified and presented professionally ensuring the sign off process is managed in a timely manner
- Overall you will play a pivotal role in delivering the mission, vision and values of the company
Skills and experience required:
- MRICS Qualified (3 years minimum PQE)
- Proven land acquisition experience
- Existing network in the property market related to land sourcing
- Strong understanding on Permitted Development
- High achiever with excellent communication and networking ability
- Impactful influencing skills
- Driven to secure deals and exceed expectations
Basic salary of £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832