|Job Title:||Acquisitions Manager|
|Location:||Hendon, Barnet, London, England|
|Contact Name:||Morelle Pierson|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Sector:||Investment & Development|
Property search and acquisitions management across Residential & Commercial Real Estate.
My client, a property specialist investing in both long and short-term investment opportunities throughout Central London, are seeking an Acquisitions Manager with a proven track record of originating and acquiring on and off-market opportunities.
You will be responsible for identifying and sourcing property opportunities on behalf of the Director, with focus on Central London.
You must be able to demonstrate residential and commercial property transaction experience and have a good understanding of valuation and development and investment appraisals.
Proven experience is essential - you will need to have a strong London Real Estate network and have previously worked for other property companies in a similar capacity, seeking and acquiring on behalf of the company.
Your duties will include:
- Origination of new acquisition opportunities
- Efficient filtering of new opportunities using proprietary tools and external advise
- Actively reviewing the acquisition strategy and identification of key target locations
- Building and maintaining key industry relationships and origination channels
- Negotiating lease agreements where required
- Progressing new acquisitions through the legal process
- Lead and advise on the detailed due diligence and investment analysis on new acquisitions
- Successful and orderly handover of completed acquisitions
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Real Estate Acquisitions
- Residential and Commercial Property sector experience is essential
- Degree in Real Estate (RICS) or equivalent
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of development constraints and their likely financial effect on land values
- IT literate and fully conversant with appraisal techniques and models
- Able to present confidentially
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of the Planning System, including local and national planning policies
- A proven track record of identifying, negotiating and securing assets
- Highly professional, with strong networking ability
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
Salary of circa £60,000-£80,000 depending on experience + commission / performance bonus - overall OTE is uncapped.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832