North West London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Acquisitions & Disposals Manager
Property acquisitions management and property trading across Residential & Commercial Real Estate.
My client, a property specialist investing in both long and short-term investment opportunities throughout Central London, are seeking an Acquisitions & Disposals Manager with a proven track record of originating and acquiring on and off-market opportunities and property trading.
You will be responsible for identifying and sourcing property opportunities on behalf of the Director, with focus on Central London, as well as disposing / trading properties.
You must be able to demonstrate residential and commercial property purchasing & trading experience and have a good understanding of valuation, development and investment appraisals.
Proven experience is essential - you will need to have a strong London Real Estate network and have previously worked for a property company / fund / estate in a similar capacity, seeking, acquiring and trading on behalf of the company.
Your duties will include:
- Origination of new acquisition opportunities
- Management of property pipeline and efficient filtering of new opportunities
- Actively reviewing the acquisition strategy and identification of key target locations
- Utilise agent network to source, analyse and develop opportunities
- Building and maintaining key industry relationships and origination channels
- Negotiating lease agreements where required
- Progressing new acquisitions through the legal process
- Lead and advise on the detailed due diligence and investment analysis on new acquisitions
- Successful and orderly handover of completed acquisitions
- Deliver successful disposal transactions for the group
- Manage multiple transactions simultaneously
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Real Estate Acquisitions & Disposals
- Residential and Commercial Property sector experience is essential
- Degree in Real Estate (RICS) or equivalent
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of development constraints and their likely financial effect on land values
- IT literate and fully conversant with appraisal techniques and models
- Able to present confidentially
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of the Planning System, including local and national planning policies
- A proven track record of identifying, negotiating and securing assets
- Highly professional, with strong networking ability
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
Salary of circa £60,000-£80,000 depending on experience + commission / performance bonus - overall OTE is uncapped.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832