|Job Title:||Acquisitions Manager|
|Location:||Central London, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name:||Morelle Pierson|
|Key Contact||Morelle Pierson|
My client, a property development specialist working across the commuter belt of London, are currently looking for an Acquisitions Manager to join their successful team.
The head office is located in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who wish to welcome an acquisition manager specialised in land acquisition and with a strong understanding of the PRS and student sector.
Your duties will include:
- Oversee and manage the acquisition of development sites, from identification, due diligence, production of offer, preparation of funding, contract, completion, to achieving planning permission and taking corrective action if appropriate
- Cultivate productive relationships with estate agents, land agents, property developers and land owners to ensure you are at the forefront of development opportunities
- Work closely with architects, local Borough Councils and the professional team to assess and improve the development potential of the sites
- Proactively identify and pursue partnership opportunities and assess their suitability
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and finance teams to ensure projects are identified and presented professionally ensuring the sign off process is managed in a timely manner
- Overall you will play a pivotal role in delivering the mission, vision and values of the company
Skills and experience required:
- MRICS qualified, 3 years minimum PQE
- Acquisition experience within a large organisation
- Existing network in the property market related to land sourcing
- Good understanding on Permitted Development
- High achiever with excellent communication and networking ability
- Highly impactful influencing skills
Salary £60-80K depending on experience
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832