North West London, London
Up to £80000.00 per annum + commission & discretionary bonus
10 months ago
Our client is a property specialist that invests in both long and short-term investment opportunities throughout Central London (residential and commercial). They are looking for an experienced Acquisitions Surveyor with a proven track record of originating and acquiring both on and off-market opportunities.
You will be responsible for identifying and sourcing property opportunities on behalf of the company with a focus on Central London and a budget of circa £40m each year.
You must be able to demonstrate residential and commercial property purchasing / trading experience, and have a good understanding of valuation, development, and investment appraisals. You will need to have a strong London real estate network and have previously worked for a property company (developer / fund / estate) in a similar capacity (seeking and acquiring on behalf of the company).
- Origination of new acquisition opportunities;
- Management of property pipeline and efficient filtering of new opportunities;
- Actively review the acquisition strategy and identify key target locations;
- Utilise agent network to source, analyse and develop opportunities;
- Build and maintain key industry relationships;
- Negotiate lease agreements where required;
- Process new acquisitions through the legal process;
- Lead and advise on the detailed due diligence and investment analysis on new acquisitions;
- Provide a successful and orderly handover of completed acquisitions;
- Deliver successful disposal transactions for the company;
- Manage multiple transactions simultaneously.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the acquisition and disposal of real estate;
- Experience from across both the residential and commercial sectors is essential;
- MRICS accreditation
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of development constraints and their likely financial affect on land value;
- IT literate and fully conversant with appraisal techniques and models;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A strong understand of the planning system, including local and national planning policies;
- A proven track record of identifying, negotiating and securing assets;
- Highly professional with strong networking skills;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Salary: circa £80k (depending on experience) plus commission and discretionary bonus (overall OTE is uncapped).
If you are interested in this position please click on the link or contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk quoting ref: 8146.