West London, London
Up to £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a Lettings & Property Management firm who are looking to bring on a well spoken and personable Administrator/Receptionist to aid with the support of the Lettings Team for the office in West Kensington. Experience in the property industry is not a 'must have' for this role but experience in another administrative role and a pleasant demeanour is.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Answering calls from applicants and helping to register them.
- Forwarding calls and emails to the relevant departments.
- Managing the property keys register.
- Producing invoices.
- Checking Credit Card Statements.
- Organising vacating documents for tenants.
- Organising property check-ins and check outs using the property management systems.
- Utilising the deposit protection scheme (releasing deposits, dealing with disputes, changing details etc.).
- Organising cleaning of properties upon end of tenancies.
- Running the petty cash records.
- Preparing documentation for new tenancies.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience working within a Reception or Administration role.
- A positive and polite demeanour.
- The ability to work by yourself - as the team spend most of the day out of office conducting viewings and market appraisals.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- The role will require someone who can spend the first few months commuting to the office in Vauxhall (SW London), and then continue the role when they move the Office to West Kensington (W14) in September.
- Available to interview and start immediately.
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary
Required Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
If you fit the description and are looking to take on the responsibility of running the back-office of this property firm then apply with your CV attached today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: