West End, London
£20000 - £48000 per annum + Pool Car, Allowance, Benefits
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an Upper End brand synonymous with the Prime Central London market. They are in the process of growing the Lettings department for the Knightsbridge office and are looking for a Lettings Negotiator who is also a fluent Arabic speaker to deal with their high net worth clients within the patch.
Duties/Functions of the Role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least a years' experience in another Lettings role.
- Fluency in speaking Arabic.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- A full, clean, manual driving licence.
- ARLA/NFOPP Prefered.
- Strong IT skills.
Salary Budgets: £20-27,000 Basic Salary, £38-46,000 OTE + Benefits.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, (Saturdays by appointment only)
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 6025.