|Job Title:||Assistant Block Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Barton|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £22000 per annum + Annual December bonus|
|Sector:||Property Management, Block Management|
A successful Management Agency is looking for an Assistant Block Manager to join their office in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will be a excellent communicator with great customer service skills. They should be eager to learn and begin their journey on a successful Block Management career.
- Dealing with customer queries verbally and in written form.
- Manage electronic data and e-mails, responding within 24hrs.
- Answering phones being the first port of call for anyone who calls the office
- Raising complaints with contractors when works aren't completed to a satisfactory standard
- Follow up of H&S, FRA, Site Reports and lift engineering works, ensuring that all reports are actioned appropriately
- Completing minutes and site reports within 5 working days
- Liaise directly with property manager(s) to ensure that orders can be raised
- To live our core values, do what you say you will do
- Set up or monitoring of Insurance claims
- Writing leaseholders and resident letters regarding different issues relating to the block
- In most cases obtaining minimum 3 quotes for orders over £400
- Liaise with onsite staff so you are aware of what is going on onsite, along with working with them to ensure the best possible service.
- Ensure that onsite staff have appropriate materials for offices etc (toilet rolls, printer ink, paper etc)
- Answering any queries that may involve your sites and provide adequate cover when property manager is not in the office.
- Saving reports, e-mails, contract etc in the appropriate location on Qube.
- Sending SMS, emails for updates on urgent issues. - Sourcing local contractors.
- Put contracts in place
- Conduct site visits take photos and complete report within 5 working days (with images)
- Meeting with clients/customers on site with complicated reactive issues
- Finding ways to reduce costs and improve service provided by working to find and build a good relationship with contractors.
- Write/contribute to content of monthly newsletters
- Produce up to date meter readings for sites with meters
- Re-tendering contracts to ensure best value
- Attending AGMs/client meetings and writing/sending out minutes
Salary and Package
- £18,000-22,000 dep on exp
- Annual (Discretionary) Bonus Scheme Dec each year
- Pay Reviews Annually (April/May)
- Healthshield - private medical cash plan
- Trialling Flexi-time (option to work 8.30am-5pm or 9.30am-6pm Mon-Thurs)
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent customer service
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Experience with QUBE software (preferred but not essential)
- 1 year Block Management exp (preferred but not essential)