Battersea, United Kingdom
£24,000 - £26,000
about 1 year ago
Our client is a highly regarded residential property management organisation in south west London who are seeking an enthusiastic, confident and driven individual to join our management team as an assistant/junior Block Manager. The successful candidate will have joint responsibility of managing a portfolio of 150 blocks. Excellent opportunity to grow within a rapidly expanding and ambitious company.
- Managing blocks for one of the UK’s largest freeholders.
- Working as part of a small team delivering the management of a varied portfolio of residential blocks located across London and the South East.
- Dealing with queries both internally and from external sources on a day to day basis by phone, email and letter.
- Reviewing leases, legislation and land registry documents for guidance on legal matters and repairs.
- Helping to Ensure health and safety and legislative compliance of the portfolio. Co-ordinating health and safety reports and acting upon the findings contained within those reports.
- Helping the Block managers to Co-ordinate major works projects, the serving of statutory notices, acting as principal designer on smaller scale works and liaising with surveyors on larger schemes.
- Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
- Meeting with both existing and potential new clients.
- Other daily duties involve dealing with incoming phone calls (as part of a team) and assisting in the general running and administration of the company.
- Continued IRPM/ ARMA development will be offered by the company to ensure the employee has a strong understanding of the surrounding legislative and contractual influences when managing property.
- Minimum of 2 years in a block management environment
- AIRPM qualified or working towards this
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday- Friday
Salary: £24,000.00 to £26,000.00 per annum