City of London, London
£20000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk are happy to have partnered with a professional independent agency based in the SE1 market. They are looking for an experienced number 2 who has the potential to become the Lettings Manager of a £1 million over the next 6-12 months. To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate the skill set needed in order to run an office in the manager's absence. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with valuations of both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Conducting market appraisals/winning new business.
- Providing accurate and up to date market knowledge when it comes to valuing property.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager in the running of the lettings department.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 years' experience in another Lettings role.
- A record of managing other teams members within a lettings environment.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £22,000 Basic Salary, £55,000 OTE + Benefits and bonuses.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays: 10am-4pm
If you are looking for the chance to be moulded into the next Lettings Manager of a successful established independent agency; where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 6953.