£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Dove & Hawk are happy to have partnered with a professional independent agency based in the East London market. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Lettings Manager
professional to join the growing business. Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience of the East London markets with a minimum of 4 years experience. All applicants should be comfortable dealing with both high value new build property as well as period properties. Having created a reputation built on professionalism and results this role will suit someone driven by getting the best deal possible for all parties involved.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Day to day management of diary and the lettings negotiators
- Evenly distribute the online enquiries between the negotiators
- Coordinate regular feedback for all listings and ensure landlords are updated regularly
- Monitor the quality of incoming tenants and their offer credentials
- Effectively sell additional revenue streams such as; RLP, zero deposit schemes, furniture packs, etc.
- Assist with negotiator duties as and when needed
- Ensure window displays are kept up to date
Applicants must have:
- Attitude is everything! They are looking for someone who knows that effort is the key to success and that only by listening to the help and advice of others can one learn to be better at the job.
- At least 4 years experience in the property industry.
- A proven track record of success within the p
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 - £27,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 - £45,000 OTE + Benefits.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 9am to 6 pm. 1 in 3 Saturdays or as required (a lieu day would be offered in this instance)
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8534