West End, London
£35000 - £80000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an upper end independent agency working in the Knightsbridge (SW1) area. Having created a fantastic reputation based on their consultative approach to estate agency they are looking for someone whose approach to agency is similar. They are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of the Central London Lettings market who has 5-10 years experience within the market, who is able to assist with the growth of the lettings department. This role will suit someone who doesn't need their hand holding when it comes to generating and closing business but someone who is self motivated but enjoys the support of like minded individuals around them.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Working alongside the Head of Lettings to support and grow the existing client base.
- Welcoming and registering applicants.
- Conducting property valuations for new and existing clientele.
- Carrying out viewings and providing feedback to landlords.
- Negotiating offers.
- Day to day management of tenants and landlords
- Maintaining records on the internal database.
Requirements of the role:
- 5-10+ years' Lettings experience within Central London
- The ability to be a self starter
- High standards of service and presentation.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- A full and clean driving licence.
Salary Budgets: £35-40,000 Basic Salary, £80,000 OTE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (evening and weekend viewings by appointment only)
If you are a strong Number 2 or existing Lettings Manager, with the required experience levels, looking to move into the independent way of London estate agency, then we want to hear from you. Apply to this advertisement with your CV attached or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove and Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 6001.