South West London, London
£20000 - £24000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a leading global estate agency, is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their branch in South West London. This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and driven individual looking to pursue a long-term career in Property Management.
- Assist the Property Management team with all administrative aspects involved in the running of the Department.
- Liaising with utility companies and contractors.
- Sending inventory check-in and check-out reports to tenants and landlords.
- Opening and distributing post.
- Paying supplier invoices and service charges.
- Cross-check necessary department checklists, ensuring accurate documents are saved to our internal system.
- Carry out other ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Assist Property Managers when required - tasks could include sending out works orders, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors.
- 1 year of experience within the property industry.
- High level of attention to detail & organisation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with working in a busy, target-driven environment.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook.
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am - 6pm
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000