City of London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their Block Management team, based in the City of London.
The successful candidate will be well-presented, enthusiastic, organised and have a general interest in the property industry. This is a fantastic opening for someone who is looking to advance their career by working with a number of prestigious clients. This opportunity also represents an opportunity to undertake the Assessment of Professional Competence (A.P.C) and qualify as a Chartered Surveyor.
- Responsible for managing a small portfolio of properties
- Provide administrative support to the Property Management team
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance
- Liaise with contractors
- Deal with tenant queries
- Credit control and arrears collection
- Highly organised, able to take instruction and also work on your own initiative.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- A good problem solver
- Strong IT skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000