West End, London
Up to £25000 per annum
10 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a Central London Property Portfolio who are looking to add the their in house Property Management team with an Assistant Property Manager. Based in the Mayfair offices; they are looking for someone who can provide administrative support to the Property Management team as well as assisting with an element of managing the portfolio. Those that will be suitable for the role will have either a minimum of a years' experience working within a Lettings Administration role or will have worked in a support role within another Property Management team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible first and foremost for the company Health & Safety compliance administration. Also included in the job function is taking maintenance calls and dealing with issues when they arise.
- He or she will be the second point of contact for all the maintenance contractors, overseeing works and the payment of invoices.
- Overseeing the credit card payments, being in control of the company's Uber account and keeping track of payments.
- The candidate will also aid the team administrator on all Health and Safety compliance issues with keeping all the schedules up to date, booking in H&S works e.g. Gas Safety, electrical inspections etc and following up remedial works.
- Assist the team with administrative support.
- Help to keep buildings' Health and Safety folders up to date with all appropriate certification.
- Sending out information regarding works or updates around the portfolio.
- General communication with tenants.
- Coordinate contractors planned works with building managers and tenants. Arrange follow up appointments for remedial works if required.
- Managing utilities.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience working in a Lettings Support or Property Management role.
- Integrity - Ability to deal with work of a confidential nature with a can- do approach.
- An organised and methodical approach at all times.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills written and verbal. (The ability to speak another language would be a bonus).
- Excellent Customer service skills
- A quick typing speed and reaction speed
- The ideal candidate must be able to complete work to a high standard and deliver in a timely manner.
- IT skills - specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Salary
Required Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am-6pm
If you have the skillset, experience and desire to work 'Client-side' then apply for this role right away with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number 7930.