West End, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a West London based Real Estate Consultancy who are looking for an assistant property manager to join their growing team. This is a unique opportunity as it is a client sided role. A very sought-after industry sector in the industry.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Responsible for the full management of circa 150 residential units
- Managing/assisting with works list to ensure it is up to date and I can keep track on what works are outstanding/cross reference for invoice purposes
- Assisting with emails to keep tenants updated on jobs and following up with contractors to ensure jobs have been completed
- Common part inspections - booking out works, going back to put missing signage up, return to sender post
- Inspecting empty properties
- Invoice filing
- Datto/Acquaint (CRM) updating & assisting with sending emails to tenants
- Helping with inputting data & management
- Helping with admin duties i.e. laminating H & S guidance, dropping in CO detectors to various properties when required
- Preparing Property Inspections/PATS, getting keys out for contractor and filing the reports
- Assistance with managing access for routine or up & coming maintenance/works i.e. PPM, fire blankets etc
- Email assistance with tenants i.e. bikes being removed from common parts or notifying tenants of works
- Fire risk assessments on all buildings which will need to be managed together with the planned prevention maintenance on the Residential portfolio. It will involve organising access, sorting keys for the whole resi portfolio, and then of course documenting and recording after the work has been done
- Liaising with contractors and tenants
- Responding to tenant reports
- Services: Closing off utility accounts upon tenants vacating, sending emails to suppliers etc. when new tenants have moved in
- Keys - Ensuring keys are returned by contractors at the end of each day
Requirements of the Role:
- Property industry experience essential. Property Management experience desirable.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong grasp of IT.
- Annual entitlement is 25 days. Holiday period runs from 1 April to 31 March. (In addition, the office is closed for 4 working days between Christmas and New Year. You do not need to use holiday entitlement for this)
- A 10% non-contributory pension rate will apply. Pensionable salary is annual salary plus prior year bonus (as applicable).
- You are entitled to join the private medical insurance, on either individual, couple or family basis. Full cost will be met by the Company and will be reported as a taxable Benefit in Kind.
- You will be entitled to an interest free season ticket loan, subject to £10,000 maximum. It is repayable over 10 months, via salary deduction.
- Discretionary Christmas bonus in December
Salary Budgets: £25,000 - £30,000 p/a + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Bayswater, W2
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached