West End, London
£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + 10% performance bonus
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a prestigious lifestyle management service, working for ultra high-net-worth individuals and organisations across the globe. They offer an efficient and cost-effective platform to enable their clients to secure and manage residential property in a variety of locations including London, New York, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
They are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Property Manager to be based at their Belgravia office. This is a fast-paced, interesting and varied role, and will give you the skills required to develop into a high-end Property Manager. The role requires a lot of travel across the City, and your time will be split 50/50 in terms of time spent at your desk and time spent visiting various locations.
- Shopping for clients, ordering furniture and other items.
- Visiting properties to carry-out inspections and to collect post.
- Schedule appointments with contractors and clients.
- Signing-up new suppliers.
- Updating details on the company CRM.
- Assist with administrative tasks, including drafting/sending out Management Agreement contracts & renewals, Terms of Business, Offer Letters and Invoices.
- General accounts duties.
- Arranging annual Gas & Electrical safety inspections.
- Diary management.
- Ad-hoc reception duties and office cover (when required).
- Well-presented with fantastic communication skills (in person, in writing and verbally).
- Previous administration experience from within the property or hospitality industry.
- Confidence in dealing with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Superb organisational & I.T. skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and work as part of a growing, dynamic team.
- Experience of working with high net worth individuals, celebrities and other VIPs would be beneficial.
- Trustworthy and discreet nature.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to prioritise a hectic workload efficiently.
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 basic salary plus a 10% performance bonus.