East London, London
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is an established and successful real estate developer, dealing with both commercial and residential property portfolios. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager to join their team, in order to share the growing workload, and take part in their ongoing success.
· Co-ordinate and schedule maintenance and cleaning of flats.
· Manage work diaries for the in-house maintenance guys.
· Receive maintenance calls and answer maintenance queries.
· Maintain an accurate and up to date maintenance log.
· Liaise between rental, administration and lettings for the smooth coordination of maintenance to empty and occupied flats.
· Manage external and internal redecorating as needed, in order to have any properties coming to market decorated and ready for viewings, in order to minimise any potential void period.
· Responsible for furniture order / delivery.
· Order and coordinate delivery of maintenance supplies.
· Attend to properties as necessary for maintenance inspections.
· Update and liaise with tenants regarding maintenance.
· Coordinate supply of keys for maintenance requirements.
· Maintenance letters and maintenance correspondence.
· General administration, filing and record keeping.
· Provide regular updates and recommendations to Reporting Manager and directors on status and progress of maintenance.
· Support colleagues in their duties.
· Oversee contracted services.
· Ensure delivery of maintenance contracts as agreed.
· Ensure regulatory & legal requirements for habitation of properties are adhered to.
· Verification of contractor invoices.
· Oversee Compliance Officer on all routine testing of servicing of fire safety, water and electrical installations.
· 12 months experience within property management, maintenance or administration
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills - a strong telephone manner is a necessity
· Superb attention-to-detail
· Well presented, professional appearance
· Reliable, responsible and trustworthy
· Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Oliver Brooks on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.