Hendon, Barnet, London, England
Up to £22000.00 per annum + + commission
2 months ago
Our Client is a leading property development company that has been trading for over 40 years. Due to expansion they are currently seeking a full time enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced person in general property management to join their busy team.
Duties of the role include:
- Reporting to the directors on a weekly basis in regard to payments, arrears, insurance payments and claims.
- Running freehold block, leasehold properties.
- Visiting freehold properties, blocks and buildings and making sure the maintenance is up to standard and speed.
- Liaising and assisting with the maintenance team about weekly property issues e.g. boiler issues, electrical matters, plumbing, roof etc.
- Assisting PR, BP and RS as and when required.
- Ensuring all rental payments are made on time.
- Reviewing processes and procedures, implementing improvements to improve overall performance and service.
- Liaising with tenants and sub agents
- Organising Utility provider change overs
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Proven 1+ years of property/ lettings management experience.
- Service charge management experience; dealing with block insurance.
- Fully computer literate and fluent with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with own drive and initiative.
- Knowledge of property development and management.
- Ability to provide a first-class service.
- Full UK Driving license required.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 08:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Salary: 20-22k Dependent on experience. Plus commission.