West End, London
Up to £25500.00 per annum
8 days ago
Assistant Property Manager BTR - Marylebone - £25,500 + Bonus
My client, a globally established top tier real estate firm, are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager to provide support to the property management team and portfolio manager, in the delivery of a high-quality service throughout their large Build to Rent portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills, the ability to deliver excellent customer service and client care, work well under pressure and trust your own judgement and initiative.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual, keen to progress their career in the Build to Rent sector with a respected brand.
- Assist the team with their administration duties where required
- Compile Excel spreadsheets for analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Handle enquiries from tenants, contractors, utility providers, local authorities and other suppliers
- Maintain electronic files in accordance with procedures
- Complete Sanctions checks twice a month
- Maintaining the central inbox
- Being the first point of contact for move in queries
- Dealing with incoming maintenance and quote requests on a daily basis via Elogbooks
- Working closely with the sales team to assist the seed asset disposal, sitting in on meetings when required and assisting with organising sales refurb works.
- Sending over documents to solicitors to aid the sales process
- Answering sales enquiries
- Maintaining the seed team schedule
- Booking check-ins, check-outs and inspections
- Booking in compliance checks
- Re-charging tenants for energy use
- Liaise with the property accounts team with regards to property queries where necessary
- Checking and certifying invoices, including liaising with suppliers and utility providers to ensure billing details are correct
- Undertake specific projects as requested by line manager
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous Property Management or Lettings Administration experience
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Must understand the principles and practice of client care
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office with a high level of competence on Excel
- Salary of £25,500 + 20% Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent career progression within a globally established brand
- Longevity and security
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
For more information contact Megan Staines at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.