West End, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading independent estate agency based in Central London, is seeking a Junior Property Manager (Commerical) to join their highly successful team.
This role requires an ambitious individual with desire to 'climb the ladder' and pursue a long-term career in Property Management.
- Provide support for the effective management of a portfolio of up to 70 commercial buildings, meeting RICS standards and in-line with current legislation.
- Shadowing and assisting Senior Property Managers with their day to day portfolio administration
- Keep regular contact with clients, meeting agreed service terms and maintaining a position of trusted advisor
- To ensure property compliance with regular inspections, health and safety documentation, insurance certification and regular review of Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and ensure that plants and equipment are maintained to fully working order.
- Keep relevant legislation, case law and industry best practice up to date
- 6 months experience within the property industry
- Desire to pursue long term career in commercial property
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Methodical and systematic approach to work
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Hours: 8.30am - 6pm, Monday - Friday