£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client is a leading property development company that has been trading for over 30 years. Due to expansion they are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to assist with the management of their portfolio of residential property.
Duties of the role include:
- Joint management of 80 high-end properties
- Reporting to the directors on a weekly basis in regard to payments, arrears, insurance payments and claims.
- Running freehold block, leasehold properties.
- Visiting freehold properties, blocks and buildings and making sure the maintenance is up to standard and speed.
- Liaising and assisting with the maintenance team about weekly property issues e.g. boiler issues, electrical matters, plumbing, roof etc.
- Assisting PR, BP and RS as and when required.
- Ensuring all rental payments are made on time.
- Reviewing processes and procedures, implementing improvements to improve overall performance and service.
- Liaising with tenants and sub agents
- Organising Utility provider change overs
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Proven 1+ years of property/ lettings management experience.
- Service charge management experience; dealing with block insurance.
- Fully computer literate and fluent with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with own drive and initiative.
- Knowledge of property development and management.
- Ability to provide a first-class service.
- Full UK Driving license required.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 08:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 .