South West London, London
£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 year ago
My Client is a multi-disciplinary property partnership, intent on helping clients realise their goals and aspirations by providing simply better advice. They are very well established in the whole of the country and are looking for an experienced Sales individual for their office based in Fulham. This individual will be a number 2 in the office and will need to have experience in Valuing properties in the Fulham area. Package as below:
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Arranging and attending appointments for Market Appraisals
- Generating long term relationships with vendors and influencers in the community in order to grow and establish the reach of the agency.
- Conducting morning meetings and regular team updates on new instructions and the activities of the agency.
- Guiding, managing and mentoring staff members in order to increase output and skillset in all team members for the benefit of the brand.
- Setting realistic goals and KPI's and motivating the team to achieve and exceed those targets.
- Monitoring performance of the department as a whole and producing relevant reporting to head office.
Skills/Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record of managing a property sales team.
- A positive and driven attitude towards achieving and exceeding expectations.
- An strong understanding of vendor and buyer mentality.
- A coaching style of management when it comes to managing and mentoring team members.
- A track record of winning instructions and closing property sales whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- A full and valid EU Driving licence.
- 3+ years experience as a Sales Manager in or around Central London.
Basic - £20k - £28k
OTE - £40k - £50k
Hours - Monday to Friday - 08:30- 18:00 Saturday - 10:00 - 15:00 (1 in 3)
To apply for this role contact Sam Senior at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8467