£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, an award winning, leading London property brand who a require a well-organised, expirence Assistant Sales Manager for their office based in Islington. This branch is one of the higher volume branches in the company and an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to deal with high levels of stock. Package as below:
- Qualifying applicants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Managing clients' expectations with the aim of surpassing those expectations.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure smooth running of the property sales process.
- Managing the process from an offer to exchange of contracts and completion.
- Exceptional relationship building with clients including third parties.
- Support colleagues by providing timely and appropriate advice and guidance
- 3 Years expirence in the industry.
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- A proven track record of success within residential sales.
- Knowledge of the sales process from start to finish
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Go Getter Attitude
Basic - £20,000 - £25,000 OTE - £60k Company Car
Hours - Monday to Thursday 9am until 6:30pm, Friday 9am until 6pm, Saturday 9:30am until 4pm
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8702