East London, London
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with a property firm who are a household name in the London and Kent area. They are looking for an experienced Associate Lettings Professional to grow in a well-established office in E London. This role will suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to work with the middle to upper end of the property market.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Generating, conducting and closing property valuations.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords.
- Securing offers, negotiating and closing lettings deals to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
- Outbound Calls to Tenants & Landlords
Requirements of the role:
- Up to 3 years experience in the property industry in Lettings.
- A proven track record of winning lettings instructions.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Strong use of IT systems.
Salary Budgets: £22,000 -£24,000 Basic, £50,000 - £55,000 OTE, Car Allowance Provided
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm Saturday 9am - 4pm Saturdays on a rota - 1 in 4
If you are an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a professional and growing brand then give Lenny Farhall a call or apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: