West End, London
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a Multi-award winning multi-disciple agency with a network across the Prime areas of London. They currently have a requirement for an experienced Sales professional for the office in West London. In order to be considered for this role suitable applicants will need to have at least 2+ Years experience in West London as a Sales Negotiator and experience doing Valuations.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Stepping-up with the day-to-day running of the office in the manager's absence
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A full and clean manual driving licence.
- 3+ Years experience as a Sales Negotiator in London
Salary Budgets: £18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary, £70,000 - £80,000 OTE + Benefits Car Allowance
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:40am-7pm, Friday 8:40am-6pm, Saturday Rota: 10am-4pm 1 in 2
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Lenny Farhall in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 8594.