3 months ago
Associate Tenancy Manager
My client, an international property specialist, are currently seeking a highly organised and efficient individual to join their expert Tenancy Department. This is a senior position and therefore requires at least 3 years Tenancy Management experience.
The successful Associate Tenancy Manager will contribute to the smooth running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices.
Your key duties will include:
- Management of a portfolio of multiple branches
- Pre-tenancy agreements
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy documentation
- Administer and maintain accurate files
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with landlords, tenants and other branches
Skills and experience required:
- ARLA Qualified
- 3+ years Lettings / Tenancy Administration experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Highly articulate and able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask effectively and work well in a team
- Competent knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation / contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA NFOPP Technical award
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
£27,000-£31,000 basic + 5% bonus
0203 725 9832