£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a well-established independent building surveying consultancy with a portfolio across the region of Kent / South East London. They are currently recruiting for a Block Manager to join their team.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 20-25 blocks consisting of circa 500 units.
- A mindset of LEADERSHIP in respect of your assigned portfolio, LEADING clients to make correct decisions, not expecting clients to lead you
- Good understanding of building pathology and resolving common defects
- Excellent understanding of Share of Freehold and Resident's Management Company clients.
- Experience and passion for PropTech, preferably experience working with Blockman & FixFlo among others
- Handling client and leaseholder correspondence in a considered and structured way
- Rolling out planned and reactive maintenance
- Project Management and handling of s20 consultations.
- Reviewing, setting and managing service charge budgets
- Conducting thorough site inspections using company software.
- Coordinating and chairing AGM's and resident meetings.
- Reporting to our Senior Block Manager
Requirements of the role:
- At least 18 months Block Management experience
- Associate Membership with IRPM
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK driving license
- Hours:9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (2 days from home after probation)
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum