Vauxhall, United Kingdom
£28,000 - £35,000
over 2 years ago
Our client is a highly regarded residential block management organisation in South West London who are seeking an enthusiastic, confident and driven Block Manager. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of property managers overseeing a portfolio of 200 blocks which are located across London and the South East. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding and ambitious company.
- Managing blocks for one of the UK’s largest freeholders.
- Working as part of a small team delivering the management of a varied portfolio of residential blocks located across London and the South East.
- Receiving and responding to queries both internally and externally on a day to day basis.
- Reviewing leases, legislation and land registry documents for guidance on legal matters and repairs.
- Ensuring health and safety and legislative compliance of the portfolio. Co-ordinating health and safety reports and acting upon the findings contained within those reports.
- Helping to Co-ordinate major works projects, the serving of statutory notices, acting as principal designer on smaller scale works and liaising with surveyors on larger schemes.
- Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential block management
- IRPM qualified (preferred not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of current government legislation
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday- Friday
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum