£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
- Liaising with leaseholders and residents, dealing with maintenance issues and general queries.
- Liaising with contractors to instruct necessary repairs as required.
- Conducting regular site inspections and reporting to client.
- Carrying out the Section 20 consultation procedure when necessary. Attending client and director meetings as well as evening AGM's.
- Dealing with all aspects of health & safety.
- Setting service charge budgets, issuing service charges, helping to chase arrears and keeping good accounts.
- Responding to Solicitors enquiries and dealing with post sale documentation.
- interpreting leases and legal documents.
- Issuing notices for lease breaches and in accordance with Health and Safety.
- Administering contracts and renewals with utility suppliers and contractors.
- Dealing with insurance renewals and claims.