£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
2 months ago
FTC -> Permanent role
Dove & Hawk has been instructed by a successful residential block management agency based in Hertfordshire, who are looking to source an experienced residential block manager. The successful candidate will join a team of Block Managers, individually overseeing the management of 20-30 blocks, located across London and the Home Counties.
The candidate will be placed on an initial FTC of 12 months. If the manager demonstrates they are competent in the job role and fit company culture, the role will be progressed to PERMANENT.
- Managing all aspects of properties within the Portfolio
- Routine Management
- Preparing the annual service charge budgets
- Managing the communal areas of client's leased properties
- Managing the budget and maintenance records of expenses and income
- dealing with leaseholder enquiries
- UK driver's license
- 2+ years' experience
- Experience dealing with site visits, section 20s, service charge budgets and reviewing accommodation
- £28-32,000 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- IRPM/CIPD qualification paid
- Health Cash Back Scheme
If this role is of interest to yourself, please reply with your CV attached. Alternatively, if this role is of interest to anyone you do know please do get them in contact with me. We provide £200 amazon vouchers for successful referrals.