£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client, an established Estate Agency in North West London are looking for a Block Manager to join their team. The position will be managing a portfolio of properties for Residential Management Companies with the support of a team of property management administrators & bookkeepers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Joint management of 900 units across 56 blocks throughout North West London.
- Undertaking regular property inspections.
- Negotiating competitive service contracts and the supervision of contractors.Production of
- Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long term agreements.
- Attending client meetings including board meetings (usually out of office hours).
- Attending new business presentations.
- Compliance with quality objectives in responding to correspondence and phone calls.
- Property Management: 3 years (Required)
- Block Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of current legislation and health & safety
- Driving License (Required)
- ARMA/IRPM (Preferred)
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year