Balham, United Kingdom
7 months ago
My client, a real estate agency specialising in property sales and rental across South West London, are currently seeking an experienced Block Manager to join their successful team based in their Balham office. The suitable Block Manager will hold responsibility for a portfolio of properties and liaising with landlords, leaseholders and contractors.
This role includes exposure to Service Charge Budgets, Section 20s, handling insurance claims, arranging maintenance works and attending regular site visits/AGMs.
Proven previous experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Block management of your own portfolio of 3540 blocks
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met at all times
- Ensure that relevant risk assessments are in place
- Issuing Service Charge invoices where required
- Managing major projects and the associated legal process
- Managing unit sales
- Handling general maintenance queries
- Liaising with contractors and supervising works
- Site inspections and reports
- Drafting mediumlong term maintenance plans
- Enforcing lease compliance
- Site visits on a frequent basis – SW London locations
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years proven Block Management experience
- IRPM would be an advantage
- Full UK Driver’s license is preferred
Salary: Circa £35,000 depending on experience + annual bonus
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm – no weekends!
For more information please contact Morelle Person on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832