East London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job: Block Manager
Location: East London/Essex Border
Expected Salary: £30-40k (DOE)
About the Client:
- Our client is a firm of Chartered Surveyors and Commercial Estate Agents with a busy residential property management department overseeing a mixed residential block portfolio (with a commercial element too) across East London and Essex.
- As a result of restructuring and additional residential property management instructions won they now require an additional Property Manager / Block Manager to oversee a portfolio from their East London office base.
- The Property Manager / Block Manager will undertake the full range of residential property management tasks (service charge budget setting, major works identification and day to day management, block insurance, resident liaison, general repairs and maintenance, invoices and AGM's) reporting directly to their manager and directors.
- Suitable Property Manager / Block Manager applicants will have at least 2-4 years minimum residential block management experience with a stable career history and ideally (but not essentially) IRPM or RICS qualification/training.
- As our client is a multi-disciplined property consultancy there are numerous in-house departments from which the successful Property Manager / Block Manager will gain exposure to legal and surveying matters as well all elements of block management.
- The successful Property Manager / Block Manager will enjoy long term job security and excellent long term career prospects, as well as a genuine influence on the future direction of the business.
- Remuneration for the right Property Manager / Block Manager is negotiable but likely to fall in the range £30-40k per annum.
If you are a successful Property Manager / Block Manager living in or close to Essex/East London and would like to secure a new role in a highly reputable firm with a great team atmosphere we would like to hear from you.
Apply now for immediate consideration and further info.