£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client are a well established and large property management firm. Covering the London and the Home Counties with a strong portfolio.
- To carryout development inspections as necessary
- Responding to customer queries via Telephone, Email and Letters.
- Attending meetings with customers as required.
- Ensuring development information is produced and distributed as necessary.
- Work with customer formed groups such as RA's, RMC's, RTM etc.
- Ensuring Customer complaints are resolved effectively.
- To liaise with the Accounts department to ensure accurate financial management of the development.
- Source, Appoint and Manage competent trade persons to undertake works across the portfolio.
- To ensure all works undertaken by contractors are of suitable quality and cost effective.
- To ensure all Health & Safety and Industry legislation is adhered to.
- To actively source new business opportunities.
- Manage developer clients to encourage New Business opportunities
- To build effective working relationships with in-house departments such as the Property Coordinators, Property Accountants etc.
- To ensure all monthly reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To support other Property Manager colleagues when necessary.
- To support and deputise for the Regional Property Manager when necessary.
- To sign off invoices for works undertaken as necessary.
- To effectively manage ad-hoc projects (such as redecorations) as required.
- To manage, update & promote the web portal service both internally and to all property owners.
- Must have at least 1 years experience in the residential block management sector
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft packages
- A proven track record of budgeting and account management
- Previous experience of contract management is essential
- An understanding of leasehold property legislation
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft computer packages
- Previous experience of the Propman computer System
- Previous dealings with Resident Management Company directors
- An ability to identify and secure new business
To be successful in this role you will have previous residential block management experience, have great attention to detail and ability to work independently.
If you are looking for a new role within a professional and well established property business, apply today for further details.