North West London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are have been instructed on a new Block Manager role alongside a well-established independent Block Management company with a portfolio across the the South London area. They are looking for someone with IRPM qualification and a minimum of 5+ years experience.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 20-25 blocks consisting of circa 3-400 units.
- Conducting regular property inspections and generating reports on any issues found, raising work orders and ensuring works are conducted to a high standard;
- Liaising with developers, resident directors, committees, lessees, residents, contractors and on-site staff;
- Attending AGMs and board meetings as required
- Responding to telephone calls in a professional and prompt manner;
- Producing annual service-charge budgets
- Oversee insurance claims and associated works, liaising with loss adjusters and others as appropriate;
- Scheduling routine & reactive maintenance;
- Assisting with arrears collection.
- Project Management and handling of s20 consultations.
- Reviewing, setting and managing service charge budgets
- Delegating to Assistant and supporting staff.
- Conducting thorough site inspections using company software.
- Reporting to our Head of Block Management
- At least 5 years Block Management experience with lonngevity in career
- IRPM qualification essential
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving license and car
Package & Hours:
- £45,000 salary
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-5.30pm
- Use of virual office
- Car Mileage paid
- Start ASAP