St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove and Hawk are working with a Sussex based established Estate agency who are actively seeking an additional Property Manager to join their Block Management Team.
Duties / Functions of the role:
- To work with clients in preparing and agreeing annual budgets
- To monitor expenditure and cash flow for clients to ensure that annual expenditure remains within budget.
- To arrange annual insurances for the property i.e. buildings insurance and director's insurance
- Carry out quarterly property visits and report findings and recommendations to clients
- Instruct works within a property and ensure they have been completed to the expected standard
- Prepare Section 20 Notices for major works and liaise with surveyors.
- To effectively manage the Fire Risk and Health & Safety of all blocks
- Attend AGMs and other meetings as and when required by clients.
- To deal with general day to day enquiries from clients
- To work within the guidelines of ARMA
- To actively seek new business to support the continued growth of the company.
Requirements of the role:
- Block management experience (1 year)
- A good understanding of leasehold property and the associated legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A full, Clean UK driving license.
- Previous experience in the block management industry
- Ideally membership with the IRPM
Salary Package: Up to 25k p/a
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Location: East Sussex