£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is an established and successful property company that has been growing in stature over the last 15 years. They specialise in offering property management (block and AST), lettings, maintenance and surveying services from their office based in Fulham.
- Working as part of a small team to effectively manage a property portfolio of 35 blocks (approx. 300-400 units) - this involved providing a bespoke service to fit each client's individual needs.
- Conducting regular property inspections and generating reports on any issues found, raising work orders and ensuring works are conducted to a high standard.
- Liaising with developers, resident directors, committees, lessees, residents, contractors and on-site staff.
- Attending AGMs and board meetings as required (some held during evening hours).
- Responding to telephone calls in a professional and prompt manner.
- Producing annual service-charge budgets in conjunction with the Accounts department and the developers/resident directors, and ensuring costs incurred stay in-line with these agreed budgets.
- Oversee insurance claims and associated works, liaising with loss adjusters and others as appropriate.
- Scheduling routine & reactive maintenance.
- Assisting with arrears collection.
- A minimum of 12-months experience within Block Management, including managing your own portfolio.
- Be willing to work towards the IRPM qualification.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Section 20 process.
- Fantastic ability to build long-lasting relationships with internal & external contractors.
- Experience of dealing with resident's associations and representing managing agents at AGMs.
- Self-motivated with a great work ethic and the ability to work to deadlines.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday (with occasional evening work required - AGMs etc.)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000