£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an Essex based block management specialist who are looking for an experienced Block Manager to join their growing team and manage a varied portfolio of 800 Residential Blocks located across the UK.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Working as part of a small team delivering the reactive management of a large and varied portfolio of consisting of 800 residential blocks located across the UK.
- Dealing with queries both internally and from external sources on a day to day basis by phone, email and letter.
- Joint ongoing performance monitoring of external managing agents; addressing issues and highlighting these to senior management.
- Reviewing leases, legislation and land registry documents for guidance on legal matters and repairs.
- Arranging repairs on a reactive basis and in compliance with CDM regulations; liaising with contractors, charge raising and invoicing.
- Ensuring health and safety and legislative compliance of the managed portfolio. Co-ordinating health and safety reports and acting upon the findings contained within those reports.
- Co-ordinating major works projects, the serving of statutory notices, acting as principal designer on smaller scale works and liaising with surveyors on larger schemes.
- Providing guidance on incoming Right to Manage claims and working closely with our legal team to see these through to completion.
- On occasion undertake meetings with residents with a view to preventing RTM/ enfranchisement claims.
- Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
- Other daily duties involve dealing with incoming phone calls (as part of a team) and assisting in the general running and administration of the company
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of Residential Block Management, encompassing strong knowledge of the legislative requirements.
- AIRPM Qualification Desirable.
- Degree graduate desirable
- Continued IRPM/ ARMA development will be offered by the company to ensure the employee has a strong understanding of the surrounding legislative and contractual influences when managing property.
- A strong / competitive salary depending on experience
Salary Budgets: £30,000 - £40,000 p/a
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.