City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Residential Block Management agency, who are looking for an experienced Block Manager, to manage a portfolio of Residential Blocks located across London. The candidate must be happy with independent working as this is a home-based position.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of 30 blocks consisting of circa 600 units.
- Liaison with tenants, clients and landlords Ensure all repairs are undertaken correctly.
- Carrying out site inspections
- Full understanding of section 20's
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Assisting with the planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and monitoring and control all regular maintenance contracts.
- Maintenance and updating of the database.
- Meeting all legislative and statutory controls, best practice guidance issued by ARMA/RICS.
Requirements of the Role:
- Minimum 18 months experience in a Block Manager position
- Willingness to enroll/ continue with IRPM qualifications.
- Full UK driving license.
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000pa
Required working hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Location of the role: Home based role
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.