£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a client who specialise in the block/estate management sector based in the Stanmore region. The client is looking for an experienced Block Manager, to manage a portfolio of Blocks located across the North West region.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Working in team of 3 other block managers managing a portfolio of 120 blocks consisting of circa 3500 units
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and written correspondence from lessees
- Dealing with and arranging day to day reactive works
- Undertake site inspections and complete thorough site inspection reports identifying scope of works needed to be completed on a priority basis
- Issuing Works Orders to contractors and service providers then ensuring such completed reasonably and to good standard and within budget
- Supervision of existing service contracts and providers in place which deal with day to day activities such as but not limited to Landscape, gardening works, communal cleaning, general maintenance and repairs etc.
- Preparing a schedule of planned works and maintenance programme and ability to ensure such completed within budget and to good standard
- Drafting and issuing S20 consultation notices for major works
- Liaising and converse with 3rd party professionals, such as Surveyors and Building Contractors to ensure agreed qualifying works completed to good standard and within budget
- Assist with providing feedback and recommendations with regards to setting service charge budgets
- Attend meetings with Lessees and Residents, able to take notes and follow up on agreed action points discussed - some meetings will be outside usual office hours
- Supervise 3rd party staff and or agencies providing caretaking and or concierge services
- Knowledge of required Risk Assessments needed to be undertaken ability to understand such reports and ensure noted works completed to reasonable standard and within budget.
Requirements of the Role:
- Block Management work-based experience for at least 3-4 years (IRPM desirable)
- Full understanding of lease's
- Good working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation
- Clean driving licence - use of own car if possible but not essential
Salary Budgets: Circa £35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Stanmore (HA7)
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8608.