East London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a boutique property firm based in East London. The client is looking for an experienced Block Manager join their growing team.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Scheduling maintenance works across 204 managed properties at this high-end development and recording progress
- Ensure all works completed have been checked internally before final sign off
- Dealing with all access requests
- Pre-tenancy & check outs
- Inventories - before and after moving in/out
- Involvement with refurbs and development projects
- Managing deposit process including release
- Provide high level of customer service to residents
- Schedule itinerary checks pre- and post-move-in with internal teams and external agency
- Check the set-up of Utilities. Ensure that all in apartment utilities (including heating, cooling, and broadband services) are delivered consistently and act promptly to rectify disruptions to service should they arise
- Ensure that any defects are recorded and reported in accordance with the SOP and actively monitor the remedy of any issue.
- Work cohesively with development team on all contractor works within the building
- Ensure all OS&E/ FF&E audits are maintained
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of property management
- ARLA qualification desirable (or at least working towards it)
- Build to rent experience desirable.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong grasp of IT.
Salary Budgets: £30,000 - £32,000 p/a
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Location of the role: East London
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.