£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Hertfordshire based Real Estate Agency who are looking for an experienced Block Manager, to manage a portfolio of Residential Blocks located across North London / Hertfordshire region.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio consisting of 15 blocks totaling to circa 300 units
- Liaising with leaseholders and residents, dealing with maintenance issues and general queries.
- Liaising with contractors to instruct necessary repairs as required.
- Conducting regular site inspections and reporting to client.
- Carrying out the Section 20 consultation procedure when necessary.
- Attending client and director meetings as well as evening AGM's.
- Dealing with all aspects of health & safety.
- Setting service charge budgets, issuing service charges, helping to chase arrears and keeping good accounts.
- Responding to Solicitors enquiries and dealing with post sale documentation.
- Interpreting leases and legal documents.
- Issuing notices for lease breaches and in accordance with Health and Safety.
- Administering contracts and renewals with utility suppliers and contractors.
- Dealing with insurance renewals and claims.
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of Residential Block Management.
- IRPM Qualification Desirable.
- Understanding of landlord and tenant acts, ARMA guidelines and RICS Codes.
- Previous experience using Propman is preferred but not essential.
- Driver's licence and own car essential
Salary Budgets: £30,000-£40,000pa
Required working hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Hertfordshire / North London
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.