£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with an established block management firm based in Peterborough who are looking to recruit a Block Manager to assist with the day-to-day management of their 2500 unit portfolio.
· To assist in the administration and facilitating of client property portfolios, provide
hands on customer support and service.
· Interact and liaise with clients directly in person, email, writing or telephone.
· Administration tasks are required in respect of leaseholders, tenants and client
· Liaise and arrange contractors and suppliers and to provide clients with accurate
reports and information as required.
· Conduct onsite inspections in line with company inspection schedules.
· Research and manage projects as required including section 20 consultations.
· To work accurately and professionally at all times, ensuring that all records as provided are always reconciled and correct.
· To attend meetings with clients as and when required.
· Assist with budgeting for estate services.
Requirements of the Role:
· A minimum of 2 years' experience in all aspects of Residential Block Management.
· IRPM Qualification Desirable.
· Understanding of landlord and tenant acts, ARMA guidelines and RICS Codes.
· Driver's licence essential
Salary Budgets: £24,000 - £28,000
Required working hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Peterborough