£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-disciplined Property firm based in Loughton, who are looking for a Block Manager, to manage a varied portfolio of Residential Blocks.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Dealing with day to day lessee and freeholder enquiries
- Instructing / liaising with our approved contractors in dealing with minor repairs matters
- Approving contractor invoices
- Assisting with the setting of service charge budgets
- Assisting with Section 20 processes in relation to major works and administration of the process
- Attending client meetings / AGMs
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in all aspects of Residential Block Management.
- Working towards AIRPM
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong grasp of IT.
Salary Budgets: £28,000-£35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Loughton
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.